Friday, August 20, 2010

Can I at 26 sue my father for court order back child support?

OK Here it is in a nutshell. I recently started the process of obtaining the back pay my father owes. I was told it is possible it will be my mother who has to sign the contract and legally belong to her she is living with her mother and she has a looser boyfriend (Im talking ';supposedlly'; just got off crack type of looser) So the past is...





My father left to Az after he was ordered to pay child support for me and my 2 brothers ( He owes about 64thousand and it probably can be obtained since he has property and money. ) I was 2 when he left and my little brother he saw once in the hospital day he was born then we never saw or heard from him until 8 yrs later. He only graced us with his presence since he was coming to his fathers funeral. Which he told his new wife about us on the airplane to Tx from Az! Then he was in and out of my life I lived with him for less than a yr at age 11, at 13 for a few months and at 19 for a few months. He never changed was and is an self- centered alcoholic. But he lived comfortably always.





We on the other hand had a miserable life with my mom we lived in ';projects'; (only white kids there) Our mom was married twice more and had many looser boyfriends She was and still is a drug addict and alcoholic. She is now paying the terrible price for her life style and suffers from the liver disease Hepatitis C. There is so much I cant even begin to describe we went though because of our selfish parents. We have had to struggle not to became a product of our enviorment. So to the point.. Am I wrong for feeling like we deserve anything obtained from my dad and not the majority to my mom? How should I tell her I feel like we deserve most of it? I have college loans I could pay off ...my brother just had a baby. She has made so many bad choices and would just blow it on her and her boyfriend.Can I at 26 sue my father for court order back child support?
Only if your mother kept the case currentCan I at 26 sue my father for court order back child support?
i dont think so.... the child support is not for you, its for your mother. I know she is suppossed to use it on you the courts dont ever award the money directly to the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment