Monday, August 16, 2010

I need help dealing with drinking?

For years, I have lived with an alcoholic parent. Everyday it's something I was forced to deal with.A lot of people don't understand it. Sometimes it just makes me very depressed. So far I have come out okay and I know I can take care of myself. My other parent treats me very well. I just was wondering if anyone at all can give me links to any sort of support websites or anything like that. Or if anyone has any words of advice on how to deal with it, it would be really nice.





thanks.I need help dealing with drinking?
Hi, First hang in there. I was raised by an alcoholic father. I then started using drugs, but have now been clean and sober 27 yrs. You don't say your age, but what about Al a Teen or Co-Dependent Anom both Are very good groups and they do have web sites. Also if you are in school perhaps your guidance counselor could offer appropriate reading material.


Also I would be willing to chat to you if you e-mailed or IM me. God Bless Reggie
  • long hair styles
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment