Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I can't deal with my parents, It's depressing me.?

I'm only 15, I'm turning 16 in November. My dad is making me emotionally depressed the way he treats me. I want to get out of the house; I've offered to move with my grandma who even allowed me to. But my dad just rants on them (Mom's side of the family) and makes remarks like ';You won't to live with your alcoholic-drunk grandpa?'; Which my grandpa does drink, but my aunt and grandma are in perfect condition and can understand where I'm coming from. I've told my dad many times he's being to hard on me and how I emotionally feel. But he won't change anything-- because he thinks his ways are best. My mom's upset that we have to argue I don't want to hurt her. But if i don't speak my mind I feel even worse!





My dad rips everything away from me when I get a single bad grade. I don't have any form of communication with my friends, or a social life. We moved out of our home town into a nearby one. But I still go to the same school (which is the only thing that's able to hold me together...) But, I can't even talk or much less see my friends. Because my dads to worried about my grades and what I'm up to. I don't even drink, smoke, do drugs. He's to in my face and needs to lay off.





I've told him many times, we even went to a family counselor my dad said ';he's a professional he knows what to do'; but he won't even listen to him himself, a few relatives and even the counselor think my dad is being to hard. But they don't have a say in any of it-- because they aren't my parents. My dad sees how much I cry, I cry myself to sleep. He does not show no concern or asks whats wrong. I feel I need to get away from him. and I'll be better. But they won't let me move in with my grandma. He checks my grades weekly, and even to see if I have any bad grades on assignments. If I do.. He grounds me.





Im not usual an emotional wreck, I can take alot of crap. But lately I feel broken down when my dad argues and makes smart-***-remarks to me. He blames everything that happens on me. and If I tell the truth when I didn't do something.. His remark is ';OKAY. It just happened by itself';


He doesn't even trust me, because I ';went behind his back, on the computer-- to work on an art project..'; then I check facebook for a whole two minutes and got off.I can't deal with my parents, It's depressing me.?
If you really feel that way then you could check on the emancipation laws for wherever you live.I can't deal with my parents, It's depressing me.?
Sweetie im sorry no one needs parents like that he needs to learn to loosen up,Tell him firmly that you want to live with your grand parents because you think it would be best if your desperate enough you could call OCS or child protective services and have them take you away to a foster family for 2 years have some one in your family help you through this hard time and im sorry i hope this helps i do but theres no arguing with someone like your father the way i got my dad to back off is a hurt him emotionally and that was harsh but well it worked and now i live with my mom,i told him that hes just afraid of losing me and that he is just afraid ill be as worthless as he is and that hes not worth anything at all etc,you could take that route but it harsh and you have to know what to say to him and how to hurt him best.


Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment