Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get emancipated?

I am 17 years old. I use to live with my dad but he was an alcoholic and abusive. My mom dont want me because I dont like her husband. And my grandparents are alcoholics. I was living with a friend for a few weeks with no contact with any one in my family. So i moved away with my 22 year old bf. He takes good care of me. Now my family is flipping out. (He use to live with me when i lived with my mom. So they arent mad about the age.) But they didnt file missing person report or anything. I cant keep living like this. I am in love with my boyfriend too. What can I do. I want to at least get my GED and go to college and get a good job. Any advice?How do i get emancipated?
You only have a short time until you are considered an adult. I would not go to the expense of getting emancipated. There is not much they can do about you living with your boyfriend at the age of seventeen (if you were younger there would be).


You say that there are things that you want to do in life....start by getting your GED. There are free classes available and then get into a community college. In the meantime you might have to work. People do both everyday...... It is not impossible.


God Bless!How do i get emancipated?
U should get your GED don't depend on anyone EXP GUYS. And u not suppose to Leave wit ur boyfriend cuz u are still young. You Should stay wit ur female friend instead. Your Boyfriend might end up not Lovin' you anyone one day. Only God's Knows tomorrow. So my dear, get to school, get a part time job. Education is the best legacy. If u don't have it, u aren't nothin' U should get ur own apartment or somethin'


God be wit you.
keep your cool till you turn 18 then you can do what you want...That's crazy ,your whole family is alcoholic,i hope you dont turn the same way specially of all the stress they putting you...I pray for you,and dont worry to much everything will work out..
if you want to, go to an attorney and talk to them about what you need in Your state... you will need to prove, in most states, that you can live ALONE, (not with the boyfriend), and you can provide for yourself, and your home...
Didn't you ask a similar question the other day I told you then Emancipated means, being very very thin .
  • myspace pics
  • mortgage company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment