Friday, August 20, 2010

Help Me, Depression.?

I'm 14. %26amp; I'm at Rock Bottom. My Mother Is An Alcoholic %26amp; Although we live together, were complete strangers. My Friends used to be there for me, But lately I'm Detached %26amp; every things Just Fallen Apart. My Friends Think I'm Crazy, %26amp; Don't Understand.








I'm Moving But In A Couple Of Months, To My Dads. But I'm Not sure I have the strength to wait that long. Alot Of Things have really emotionally strain me this year.








I Don't have the strength to explain everything. Let's Put it this way.








-I Don't Know why I Get Out Of Bed In the Morning.


-Sometimes I Wish I wasn't born.


-I Feel Worthless.





How Do I Carry On, At Least Until I get a chance to move away.








My Friends See The Type of things I Go Through With My Mom, But They Still Don't Understand The Stress It Causes.





I'm Also Failing In School, %26amp; The Teachers I Swear, Don't Get It. They Just Believe I'm Another Lazy Kid. But I'm Not. I Just Have No Motivation Anymore.





I Mean I feel Like every ones giving up on me.





My Friends Lie To Me Alot To Avoid Me From Hanging Out With Them.


I Don't Blame Them.


My Parents Say There's Something Wrong With Me.











Please No Criticism, In Your Answers. It's The Last Thing I Need.Help Me, Depression.?
Very sorry that you are going through a situational depression...your mother isn't there to give you support, nor your friends. Can't get any worse, can it ?





But you have a hope of moving in with your Dad. Try to take one day at a time and before you know, a couple of months will come to be with your Dad. Many of us experience similar situations, some are easier and some are worse...all we can do is to hang in there and look toward the light at the end of the eternal ( seems like ) dark tunnel, but there's an end and the beaming light.





I'd gone through some hopeless situations too..I really empathize with your agony and sorrow.





Brighter days are ahead of you, trust me :):}:)Help Me, Depression.?
Boo hoo you have an alcoholic Mother, get over it and overcome it. Your mother isn't the world, and you being weak is something she needs. You are only 14 and haven't lived life enough for an excuse to be depressed. Try getting a job/car/ your own place and dealing with people before making that decision. Otherwise get professional help.





Boo Hoo is your attitude and it's silly all you do is go to school.
I am sorry you are having problems Alex. Things will get better when you move in with your Dad. Life is tough! Nobody said Life was going to be easy! Don't fall into that trap that the Pharmaceutical Co's have convinced people to do. You don't need a pill to get through life like a lot of people think. Good luck and I hope life gets better for you.
You are not alone, and you're going through an extremely tough time in your life that will come to an end. There are better days waiting for you. Much better days. Keep looking forward to moving in with your Dad and try as hard as you possibly can to stay strong and think positively.





You can hang on and reach those happier days in the future.
Things only get better..so hold in there..your stronger then you think...Try to get out more..even a walk down the street...or work out...feel like you did something positive by doing thing like this..beat a videogame, make a cake...also talk to your brother and family...You are not a loser..your 14 you have not even had the chance to earn the word loser.Just by going to yahoo answers and asking strangers for help takes guts...and losers dont have that...Stay strong
Sounds like you've given up on yourself. I've been there. Just hang in there. Things will look up eventually. It just takes some time. If you can, you may want to see a psychiatrist. A good one won't just run diagnostics and shove meds down your throat, good ones actually listen and try to help you - and won't give you meds unless you really need it.
I was where you were once. I changed schools, got on medication and now I am a whole lot better.





You may need some medication. Be careful though cause if you start to feel worse, TELL SOMEONE, It can be a side effect of the medication and you may need a change.





I do think that it's depression.
watch the movie titanic, it will help you relax and help you let it all out, you can also try liftin weights, that take tons of pressure off of you and makes you feal powerful, and strong
-hug-


-big hug-


Sounds like depression.


Maybe if you talk to your mom or dad about it, you can get a depression perscription.


Dont commit suicie, either. ;)
Positive thinking is so important in life. Have hope and pray about your life. Know that God can help you live a better life if you want Him to help you. You can have a personal relationship with God by saying the prayer below. God is our Creator, all-knowing, all-powerful, eternal, holy, love. God loves us and sent us His Son, Jesus Christ, so we can go to heaven if we know and follow Him. Forever means without end -- time on and on without death. Forever is what happens after we die. Either we go to heaven and be with God forever, or we go to hell which is very bad and painful forever. The good people who are saved believers in Jesus Christ go to heaven. The bad people go to hell. We need to know and follow God in this world to get to heaven in the next world. We follow God by loving and obeying Him and loving others for Him. Jesus Christ, God's Son, is our bridge to God. Jesus died on the cross to cancel our sins. We need to accept Jesus into our life as our Lord and Savior forever to receive God's blessing and forgiveness plus go to heaven to be with God forever after we die. This is about being a born-again Christian. Faith in God is a gift from God. You can pray for faith in God. Just speak out and ask God for the faith to believe in Him and to follow Him. Some people find faith in God when they realize the beauty in the world is made by God. Evolution can't explain the world's natural beauty, for example, the parks in the world, animals, flowers, peacocks, sunsets, butterflies, rainbows, etc. After you have your faith on, you can pray a sinner's prayer to be a born-again Christian. This prayer is very important and should be said with a sincere heart and faith in God. This is the prayer: ';Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and that Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for our sins. I have done the following sins (state these out) and I pray to discontinue these sins. I pray to receive Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and Savior forever. In Jesus' name, amen.'; I'm Lutheran and I like the Baptist churches too. Maybe you could find a Christian friend who could take you to church with them. You can pray to God about your daily life and have a Christian church pray for you.
depression has no age limit. You really need to get some help very quickly. Could you ask you Dad if you could move sooner? or ask for his help in getting some medical help? If your parents say there is something wrong with you its because there is - and maybe explaining how youre feeling will help them understand, at the moment they're only guessing. Maybe there is someone at school you could talk to? or another trusted adult?





don't think you are the only one who has felt this way, but getting through it on your own is the hardest way to choose. There are things that will help you, but you need medical help to find out what the best way is.
ugh u r 14 y/o...trust me...ur not old enough to be depressed...u dont have a job...u dont have to pay rent...car notes...nothing...u better go outside n play n embrace ur childhood...cuz it only gets harder sweety...tell ur dad how u feel n ask if u can move up the date...get a job so u dont have to deal with ur mother...go out n do things...n dont dwell on ur misery...embrace it...n when u come out of it...youll be a better person...GO DO SOMETHING...n dont worry so much about how depressed u r...n please...try n do it urself...medication, to me, is a last resort...especially since ur so young...time wounds all heals : )
It sounds like you have a lot on your shoulders. If your dad is a life line I would talk to him immediately. Or even your school counselor. Tell them you need help now. Make them take you to a doctor. With treatment now (instead of at a more convenient time for others) you can make a quicker recovery. You say your parents already noticed that something is not right. Mention this to them. Don't take no for an answer. Also, I strongly suggest counseling for children of alcoholic parents. If no one will listen or help, call your local social services or Department for Human resources and they will get you help or at least they will get you connected with someone who can. Also, give your friends some slack, remember they may not be facing the same problems you are, They may be acting rude or mean out of confusion. They just don鈥檛 know how to help you so they avoid you. It doesn鈥檛 mean they don鈥檛 like you it just means they are scared.
i know how you feel, being lonely and nobody understands...the best thing is to talk to a doctor, i hope you have insurance.. if you don't, try to call kidshelpline and explain that you need to talk to a doctor... you need anti-depressant medication.. the best one is cymbolta.. it is really good with almost no side effects..


i believe that you were born for a reason and you are supposed to be in this world to accomplish something that only you can do... don't let this control you... be strong when you are facing such difficult things.


i know you think, ';it is easy for her to say';..but honest to God, i know what you are going through.. i have been there...

No comments:

Post a Comment