Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How old are you and do you drink alcohol?? Why do you do it?? To fit in?? or bc you want to escape reality?

Or just for what you think is FUN??





If you chose not to drink...why don't you?? Not a follower?? Have lived with alcoholic?? Just don't think it's a good idea?? Or just don't like it??How old are you and do you drink alcohol?? Why do you do it?? To fit in?? or bc you want to escape reality?
17 no because i dont want 2 harm my body at a young age and im not a follower im a leaderHow old are you and do you drink alcohol?? Why do you do it?? To fit in?? or bc you want to escape reality?
I do it cause I'm bored! only 2-3 nights out of the week though so if that makes me wierd...Then GUILTY!
13 and no i dont drink.....
18. Never have. Just waiting to hit 21, kind of like a little self-accomplishment I want to achieve.
no i don't drink

No comments:

Post a Comment