Friday, August 20, 2010

Why I am angry? man living in a society that can't recognize that it needs help, like an alcoholic Cousin?

I was brought up with the outlook on people to take them as they are. Brought up in a religious household that constantly believed in the saying turn the other cheek. I have moved through the rank of Boy Scouts to achieve something that only 4% of its enrollees reach, and even fewer in an urban community. I have been exposed to a variety of aspects of life and have learned to take heed to life experiences. Yet I鈥檓 told to forget my past and get over a wound that was bandaged over knowing the need for stitches. Why do conversations about race relations incite emotions in people that make it a taboo topic? If I forget 150 - 200 years ago can I remember just 60 years ago in my mother鈥檚 lifetime? Every day I have to walk a fine line of living is today鈥檚 society with knowledge of a past very capable of returning. If my community was not given the proper tools to fix a very deep wound, how can I expect it not to scar my community? I don鈥檛 want to be consumed by anger, but how can I not be?Why I am angry? man living in a society that can't recognize that it needs help, like an alcoholic Cousin?
You cann't listen to every one, listen to your shelf who else knows you better.Sometimes we have to go back in the past to fix the present.Just say to yourshelf i'll listen to what people have to say and try to sort it out myshelf.
  • myspace pics
  • human skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment