Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ever....?

have you ever experienced living with an alcoholic adult/parent? if so can you answer the questions below, give as much detail as possible. thanks :]





1)how did it affect you living with an alcoholic parent at the time?


2)how has it affected you today?


3) how do you think it affted the parent/adult?


4)how did you survive living with an alcoholic?


5) what were you most afraid of while living with an alcoholic?


6)was there any type of abuse during the time you lived with an alcoholic? (physical, emotional, verbal, etc.)


7) do you recall a certain event that you cant forget while living with an alcoholic?


8) did you seek help?


9) what was the hardest thing about living with an alcoholic?


10) any thing you'd like to share.Have you ever....?
1. it was very hard. I couldnt bring any one home and he eventually became abusive.


2. To this day i will never touch the stuff but i have a hard time in relationships.


3. i honestly dont think he cares


4. i survived by cutting myself :( sad i know


5. getting beat


6. All three of them


7. When my dad held my head under water and almost died untill my sister came home


8. no i never told anyone


9. the abuse the fact that the alcohol had taken over and my dad was no longer my dad


10.get help. Becasue they might really hurt you one day. Listen to the song concrete Angel by martina mcbide. Its about child abuse and because she never told anyone one night her mom killed herHave you ever....?
* I did not have a dad 2 talk to


* I know not to drink because my kids come first


*every way possible


* He was enver there so it didnt matter much


*I was scared only when we would go to family events and he drove drunk


*Yes


* I remember most when my dad would drive waisted and come close to crashing with an 18 truck


*No I didnt seek help





Ru an alcoholic? or is ur mom/dad an adict?
  • long hair styles
  • mortgage company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment