Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can i get my nosed pierced if i basically live with my grandparents?

To start off, I live currently with my alcoholic mother, and my dad doesn't really care anymore about how she treats me. My mom all the time tells me to move in with my grandmother (they don't get along) and stuff, so I do have a lot of my stuff at my grams and my house. To be honest, I'm up at my gram's staying there and stuff most of the time because of how bad my mom treats me. I live in Pennsylvania, and have my birth certificate. If my gram would go up with me, could she sign? What all do I need in order to get my nose done? Would it work with my gram instead of mother? My parents are fine with it, my mom's just being stubborn (she has hers done, so it'd kind of be hypocritical if she told me no, I've had mine done before). My mom is in one of her moods now and is telling me not today because ';I don't respect her and spend too much time with gram';. But anyways, is this possible?Can i get my nosed pierced if i basically live with my grandparents?
Depending on how old you are, you may be able to get the piercing done without adult approval. If you do need adult approval, ask your grandparents, or even get a friend's parent to sign for you. If you don't, then go ahead and get it done if you really want it. Your grandparents can definitely sign for you.


Sorry to hear about your family problems :(Can i get my nosed pierced if i basically live with my grandparents?
I'm pretty sure you need a parent with custody to go with you. My Aunt tried to take me to get my ears done once but they wouldn't let her sign. But, you never know, some people will let it slide. It might just depend on the place you go to get it done.
yes you can and best way is to go there and get it confirmed and once he says Yes to you - all your questions gets answered
NO, your Grandma is NOT your legal guardian, your parents are! You DO NOT need to pierce you're nose, you're to young and it's just following what everyone else is doing!
Yupp you can, your grandmother would just have to go with you that's all. :]
yes, she can sign for you. they usually won't argue...as long as it is close relatives and you explain you live with her (your caretaker), then they'll do it. :)
Your grandmother is presumably not your legal guardian. So no, the fact that you live with her will not enable her to sign off on this for you.
I would think so because your related and i'm sorry about all the problems you have to go through nobody deserves that!


Just make sure it's ok with your grandma and she goes with you to get it done, as long as she is 18 and i'm sure she is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment