Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm 15 yrs old, live in south australia and want to know how old i hav 2 be 2 move out. my dad is an alcoholic

he gets drunk and yells heaps and hes the reason i dont see my brother. im so miserable and hate home. i want to live with my bro. PLZ HELP :(I'm 15 yrs old, live in south australia and want to know how old i hav 2 be 2 move out. my dad is an alcoholic
umm i agree with the both the people above me. i mean if it's really that bad, you should definitely move out. that really sux though, my cuz in london (she's 14 now) went through the same thing about a yr ago. she moved out to live with her older sis (20) and that was fine. but then again i don't know the law about that there, find out. and best of luck. hope everything works out for you =)I'm 15 yrs old, live in south australia and want to know how old i hav 2 be 2 move out. my dad is an alcoholic
if your brother is over 18


you could live with him, if he approves
Ask this question in the travel section, in australia part. i am sure someone there can help u cuz most of them are aussies who live in australia and know the laws etc. I live in WA, but only for a couple yrs. so i dont relly know the laws like that sorry...





I know when i was 18 I had to bring the police to my house to help me move out b/c my mother was abusive and wouldnt let me leave home. It was the best desicion of my entire life. I hope all goes well...





just try ur question there, cuz hopefully the aussies will know.





good luck
I am not sure about your laws in south australia. Try and ask the courts there thay might be able to help you. It is 18 here in the USA.
Talk to your dad about it. Talking to him and letting him know how you feel may change a lot. You might have to shift and change your life around a bit if you have to live with your brother. First, try telling your dad how you feel. If it continues, then seek help from others, like your brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment