Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get kicked out without running away?

I'm 15 and I'm sick of living with my parents because they are abusive (verbally) and I would like to move in with my friend who has a spot for me already and her mum wants me to go to school with her. My parents are alcoholics and drug addicts. That's how they met when they were a teenager. Please help me and don't tell me to call the police or child services because i have tried that. And I don't want to run away because I live in a dodgy neighborhood. I can't run because of my ankle from being pushed down my stairs from my father whilst he was drunk like every other night with his mates. I am a smart student and my parents don't respect that and always put me down, which doesn't help me concentrate on my school life.How can I get kicked out without running away?
This sounds a big problem to me but it doesnt mean that no one else can help you, I am sure there are committees , organizations, shelter homes, to help you out with your problems. You can't solve a problem with another problem. Going to your friend's house will give you another problem and may involve your friend and I guess his family wouldn't even like that. However the only way you can't help is through your friend and his family, I am sure they can aid you on what you are going to do , since you sound like a battered child to me too losing all these privileges in the world... Don't lose hope I am sure there are many souls ready to help you there....ok? Cheer up and don't give up..How can I get kicked out without running away?
Well, what I did when I was 13, I trashed my parents till it drove them nuts. It got me beat and screamed at but they finally said ';GET OUT OF MY F=CKIN HOUSE!!!!!'; I argued with them, i asked them if they wanted me to leave, and they gave me the right answer.
Just take your things to school then go home with your friend.
Hey Come on. Come out of the emotions. There are plenty of things to enjoy. Every body is living in their own world. Never try to push yourselves to other person world. Do you mean your mom and Father always alcoholic. They don't have time to see you. Then don't bother.





When they are in nonalcholic state, go and express your feeling straight forward in a patience way. If required, tell your mom and Dad, you need appointment. And talk to them and express what you feel. otherwise leave it.





Listen, people can write a will on their properties like, house , Car and so On. No body can write the will for the educational qualifications. Knowledge will make you success. Focus on studies and sure you will be in a top most positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment