Monday, August 16, 2010

Alcoholics Anymous, My Mom wont goo!!!?

My Mom, Dad, and Step Mom are alcoholics.


I Live with my mom, and her boyfriend. My dad lives in the UK with my step mom. I only see them twice a year.


But i want my mom to go. Last night, we got into yet another fight. She told me to get something from my closet, so i did, and she tryed to shove me and keep me in there. I knocked the door down (she locked it from the outside) and she get mad at me saying it was unnecicary, and she never locked me in there. So now im paying for a new closet door, and all damage done. She doesnt even remember any of this today. I can no longer take it, its gone on long enough. I want her to go, but she keeps making up excuses why she shouldnt go to Al-non. Help? How can i get her to go? She goes to al-non, or im out of here forever. i dont care where, as long as its not in this hell hole. She completly changes. In the day, she is my best friend. At night, i want to kill her. I want to do something to make her shut up, and not hit me. I cant take it. How can i convince her? Any advice? She doesnt admit shes an alcoholic either.Alcoholics Anymous, My Mom wont goo!!!?
Maybe you should kick her *** and when she comes out of her stooper she will have gotten some sense by then. I just can't accept or understand when people say that they dont remember or don't know. Sounds like selective memory to me. You are allowing her to manipulate you into believing her actions are indeed your fault and there is nothing wrong with her. If she claims that she doesn't remember blame the door on her and since she doesnt remember she will just pay for the door due to her selective memory.Alcoholics Anymous, My Mom wont goo!!!?
Intervention pretty popular know a days get all family members together who don't approve and confront her.Only other choice that I see is just to stay away from her all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment