Monday, August 16, 2010

How does one find a ghost writer?

I've had an amazing life to the point people can't believe the stories I try to share. I was a male prostitute and yet studied under spiritual masters. I hitch hiked across the country twice and met amazing and sometimes very scary people. I was a major market dj and fell all the way to being an alcoholic bum living in a tent. Some of the stories I carry with me people just won't believe.





The point of this is, I keep getting told, '; Write a book!'; So I thought if I have to die it would be nice to share and maybe give others hope that they too can survive anything. I need a writer to sit and tape and listen probably for a year. This sucker would sell but I don't care about the money. How do I find a ghost writer?How does one find a ghost writer?
Integritylance.com you can post a project for free doesnt cost you anythingHow does one find a ghost writer?
There are two good sources I use to get writers from:





1. www.guru.com/writers


2. www.elance.com/writing





Guru is my favorite. What I'd recommend is putting together a short outline of your story and post it on one of these sites (posting is free), and see who bites on it! Be sure to ask for those who have publishing experience (they'll have good agents/contacts).





Sounds like you've had a very interesting life. Best of luck in getting it captured!
  • long hair styles
  • Electric Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment