Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i tell my mom i don't want to live with her anymore?

i want to live with my dad. he is an alcoholic but i have dealt with that before. i feel so bad since i barely know him and it hurts whenever i see him. he hates me but i still want to know him. i am tired of living with my mom but i love her. i just want to try it with my dad. and plus there is a better school where my dad lives. how do i tell her?How do i tell my mom i don't want to live with her anymore?
exatly the same way you wrote it except more sensitive like this:





Hey mom, i dont know if this is the right time to say this or not but i do know some things about dad isnt right like how i know my dad is an alcoholic but i have dealt with that before and i feel so bad since i barely know him and it hurts whenever i see him. And i know he kind of hates me but i still want to get to know him. So what im trying to say is that I want to live with dad.And there is a better school there. Dont think that i dont love you anymore or that i hate living with you i just think that im old enough to get to know my dad a little better.





so...





HOPE THIS HELPS !!!GOOD LUCKHow do i tell my mom i don't want to live with her anymore?
Tell your mom you want to spend the summer with your dad. That way you can finish the school year where you are and won't have to worry about instantly fitting in at the new school. Then if things go good with your dad for the summer you can start school there next fall, and by then you will have some friends in the neighborhood who will help you get to know everybody at the new school.


Just remember that drunk men sometimes do things they shouldn't do and be careful. Always have a plan to get out fast if you have to.


Best wishes and may God bless you.
just say..mom..i really miss dad and i want to try to live with him for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment