Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Teenage drinking, partting, and boys??? HELP!?

The other day I was texting this guy that likes me (we're not going out because I wanted to get to know him more), when randomly he asked me if I drank. I said no, and asked why. He said he and one of his friends were planning to ';pregame'; before my friend's sweet 16 on saturday. He said he asked me because if he made a move on me he wouldn't want for me to think he did it because he was wasted, %26amp; was asking me if I would rather have him sober or buzzed. I said it probably wasn't a good idea to get plastered because I would feel terrible for my friend if they messed up her party. He was then all like ';if i do it I'll limit myself so I can remember the night with you';.





What should I do about this? I don't want him to ruin my friend's party (she's not into that stuff), and I don't know if I feel like hanging out with a guy wasted out of his mind while he's ';trying to make a move on me';. I don't even know how I feel about him. Plus, I don't like people when they're drunk. I live with an alcoholic at home. What do I do? Bt we're sophs.Teenage drinking, partting, and boys??? HELP!?
It sounds like you've answered your own question. If you don't like drunk people, don't hang out with one. If a guy insists on being drunk to mess around with you... Well that's just not a good thing at all.





Do what you have to do, but I really think you should definitely wait and do whatever on a different day. If you want to follow through with this guy do it some time that isn't your friend's 16th birthday. It can wait if he really likes you.Teenage drinking, partting, and boys??? HELP!?
well he did tell you he wasnt going to get plastered..so maybe he will actually drink lightly because he likes you, but if he really did like you..then maybe you telling him that he shouldnt drink is the best thing. cause then he will listen to you. if he decides to come drunk maybe for your friends sake tell him not to come.
Don't date him. He sounds like a creeper (no offense to him of course). If you're not involved with that stuff, then keep it that way. You don't want to get a bad rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment