Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to tell my friend's my dad is an alcoholic?

I wanted to tell my closest friends that my dad is an alcoholic and tell them that I will live with my mom soon and that I am sad to not see him as much. How should I word it?How to tell my friend's my dad is an alcoholic?
If you will be moving to live with your Mom that would be a good time to tell them. You don't need to say much, just he has problems and you'd be grateful if they would remember him in their prayers. I'm glad you are able to have compassion for him.





Here is a website you should checkout, believe me it can help.


http://www.al-anon.alateen.org/alateen.h鈥?/a>How to tell my friend's my dad is an alcoholic?
My father was an alcoholic, my step father was an alcoholic i have dealt with alcoholics all my life. Your friends will be very understanding and probably already know or have a clue if they are your best friends. Just let them know that your father is having a lot of problems that he cannot get over right now and you need to have some time away from him. My mother and step father divorced and I havnt spoken to my father in 9 years...I hope youre situation will go over better. If you ever need to talk to someone who has been where you are you can email me at kerrilee622@yahoo.com, i hope everything works out for you

No comments:

Post a Comment