Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm starting to HATE my friends?

I'm 15 and lately I've been growing apart from my friends. I've also been kinda sad and irritable and anxious. I just don't like them anymore. One of my friends is really snobby. She's always judging people, gossiping, and giving people dirty looks. I really hate it when she acts she is better than everyone else. My other friend is a year younger than me, and she's getting into the wrong stuff. She hangs out with people that drink and smoke (though she doesn't do it herself), and she's becoming a desperate slut in my eyes. On halloween she went to a party and she said she was going to drink. I don't know if she did or not, but the idea hurts me cause I live with an alcoholic stepfather and she's one of the few people that knows about it. I'm not jealous of her, I'm just kinda upset that she let's other people disrespect her and stuff like that. I'm not the type of girl that is going to get in all that drama with guys because I flirt with all of them. I'm one of those 1 guy at a time girls. I don't feel like hanging out with any of my other friends anymore because I realized how mean they are (not to me, but to others). What can I do about this?I'm starting to HATE my friends?
first have a talk with each of them and tell them your problem and see if they willl change. if not start haning out with new people. like try talking to diff people in yourr classes and ask to be partners. maybe someone on your sports team? i think you already hate your friends you just dont want to lose your friendship and be stuck alone with no friends. but maybe people dont talk to you because they hate them associate you together. so distance yourself from your old friends and make new ones but try not to have drama with you old ones. be civil so there is no problems and it will make life easier! good luck!I'm starting to HATE my friends?
I wouldn't be friends with them. For the friend who gossips about people, I would tell her, ';If you talk about people behind their backs, you might as well tell them to their faces.'; Of course I wouldn't really say that because I don't have the guts. And for your other things, I would stay away from her because she might persuade me to hang out with her and do bad things. This is just my opinion.
Seems like you have good morals and you believe in change, I believe you should keep doing what your doing showing maturity and focus on yourself, your friends gone keep doing what they doing, I suggest you get new friends who has the same interest you have and possibly teach you things you didnt know.
just let them go.not all friendships last forever. thats what helps you grow as a person. growing apart from people like that just show how much you're maturing.
  • long hair styles
  • mortgage company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment