Friday, August 20, 2010

Mom kicked me out and is making me live with dad ): help me please?

My mom has custody over me and i only see my dad every other weekend. My mom married someone who is an alcoholic and i am misserable living with my mom and she neglects me such as she doesnt cook, talk to me or has any intrest in me so i have been asking to live with my aunt. Yesterday i asked agian and she called my dad and is making me live with him. I do not feel comfortable living with my dad just because we dont have a relationship he is super strict and i need a mother figure in my life. No body understands how i feel and i just want to live with my aunt or sister or anybody. I will run away if thats what i have to do. Just doesnt seem right to me that my mom has the right to make me live with my dad without going to court i would like to go to court . helppMom kicked me out and is making me live with dad ): help me please?
If your mom is living with an alcoholic and neglecting you in the process, you could try calling Child Protective Services. Legally, your mother has custody of you and so you really don't have to live with your father. This does make the situation complicated though. Speak to your counselor at school first and ask them if they can help. If not, call CPS and ask them if you can do anything. Being strict isn't seen as a bad thing so custody might eventually be given to your father. You can have the right to speak up in court if it does go back to court. Also, ask your father if you can spend a few days a week with your Aunt until all of this can be resolved. I'm really sorry your mother did that. She sounds like she needs a lot of help and counseling.Mom kicked me out and is making me live with dad ): help me please?
nothing makes you happy. you are a child and there are just not alot of choices for you. you don't want to live with your mom, so your dad is next. work on building a relationship with him. your sister and your aunt are not responsible for you or they would be sharing custody with your mom. gve your dad a chance. you want to be able to do what you want, but that won't make you into a productive adult. just stick with your dad for now, and you will thank him for strict later.
You probably can go back to court, but that may have to be the parents choice. Just tell your mom that you really dont want to live with you're dad. Or go to the counselor and talk to him/her, and see what they can do. Counselors really do help...
have you spoken directly to your aunt about the situation? I think this could help matters if she knows how you feel. you could ask your dad if you could stay at your aunt's house for a few days and see how you like it there. I hope the situation improves for you!! good luck!
join the navy ?

No comments:

Post a Comment