Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need help dealing with drinking?

For years, I have lived with an alcoholic parent. Everyday it's something I was forced to deal with.A lot of people don't understand it. Sometimes it just makes me very depressed. So far I have come out okay and I know I can take care of myself. My other parent treats me very well. I just was wondering if anyone at all can give me links to any sort of support websites or anything like that. Or if anyone has any words of advice on how to deal with it, it would be really nice.





thanks.


I need help dealing with drinking?
Experience is what you get when you didnt get what you wanted.





- Randy Pausch








this quote always helped me. maybe it can do the same for you.I need help dealing with drinking?
Well I can only say, if you wish to atleast put back some of the nutrients in your parent's body that drinking too much may have destroyed or removed...try Mona vie! A drink made of 19 different fruit combined and very nutritious.


I drink it and recommend you too should try it.





Good luck
keep your head up and be determined not to fall into that lifestyle, just think one day when you have kids of your own, you will be proud that you are not putting them through what you have been through, stay strong i know its hard
Check for a local chapter of Al-anon or Alateen. They are like AA meetings but are for the family dealing with an alcoholic.





http://www.al-anon.alateen.org
You might talk to people on the forums smartrecovery.org
  • long hair styles
  • mortgage company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment