Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to be the best ';woosie guy'; ever?

here is too much info already.. I'm a dude, but I had brain surgery 6 months ago; so getting punched in the head within two years of the healing process (another 1.5 years) could cause so much of a disaster to me,. I've rarely gotten into fights as growing up, fighting is for idiots. I live in this crappy apt., now I think I know who is trying to open my door (with it locked), and he has a different ';black eye'; every week, he is soo dumb, like 40 years old, no teeth, alcoholic, living with his mom? *Now i'll get great responses here..... my brother sold marijuana to him (I quit), so I don't want to involve police, he might have keyed my brothers car for selling it for too much. (i'm working on telling my brother to stop selling). I can't get socked in the head. What should I do? brain surgery also made it harder to talk to this idiot if needed, his drunk *** might just run up trying to fight one day.. what a loser, i'm half his age as a student and he might have keyed bros car,How to be the best ';woosie guy'; ever?
God didn't make men equal; Samuel Colt did.





Shoot him in the knee.How to be the best ';woosie guy'; ever?
There was this case where a man put lighter fluid in a sprite bottle. He poured it all over this girl and threw his cigerette at her. It was very slick. If you know his scedule, and cover your eyes, wear different clothes etc. it wouldn't be hard. Don't use gas it smells.
Leave the door unlocked and buy a gun! Make sure you tell the cops you felt threatened.
remeber the rules of the game, #1 a swift blow to the kneecap and he goes down with no chance of running or even anything above limping, #2 a shot to the throat and best case senario he'll be breathing out of a tube for the remainder of his days and if all else fails #3 a shot to the groin and its lights out.

No comments:

Post a Comment