Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I am living with an alcoholic with a mouth like a sexual predator who is very selfish. WE both work,Iwant out

I've known him for over a year. I didn't recall if he drank much except over the weekends. He seemed nice enough and I liked him a lot. We moved in together and things were ok. Then I seen how he drank. It infuriated me. We fought, argued and even kicked each other out a few times. Then came crude jokes about me in front of his friends. It hurt. I wouldn't talk to him for days and all he would say is ';hon';, what the f%26amp;*% is wrong with you now. I'd still say nothing until he sobered up. He is white and I am black. As usual, when he's sober... Then I started to drink and fight back with him, going deeper into the beast. I got tired with both our mood swings and found a positive outlet - the library. Now when I leave out of the house, I focus on my work and myself more and not get into with him. I stay away from home for long periods of time and spend it mostly on the internet.I am living with an alcoholic with a mouth like a sexual predator who is very selfish. WE both work,Iwant out
you know you need to leave if youre not happy. I know it is hard but you need to just do it.I am living with an alcoholic with a mouth like a sexual predator who is very selfish. WE both work,Iwant out
It sounds like you already know what you should do.....speaking from experience of being in an abusive relationship that's turning really nasty and involving custody and legal issues....you need to get out now! I too thought things would get better. Continue spending time in the library...save as much as you can...start putting money back on each paycheck in a savings account that he doesn't know about....start checking the paper for ads for roommates, talk to your friends and family members to see if moving in with one of them temporarily will work out...I know living with family is not the greatest idea, but compared to the possibility of what you're already living with and from experience and statistics of how this is likely to turn out, it wouldn't be that bad!





In the mean time, stay away from alcohol....at least one of you has to keep a sober mind! I wish you luck and I'm concerned for you!
*sigh*





Girl, get out.


Period.


End of story.





Do whatever you need to do, call whoever you need to call, make arrangements, make plans, just GET OUT.
Leave it only going to get worse!!!


Move out while the getting is good
so what is your question?
dont live your life like that you have to leave to have your freedom...that is so unfair to you if his drinking is as bad as you say what happens next him getting physical with you hurting you who knows what.
Sweetie listen to me, I had the same thing happen to me and he was an alcoholic and it began with fighting then he started choking me and then one night he beat me and tried to kill me, i mean he literally had a knife to my stomach. I understand that he may not be that way but you never know! Get out while you have a chance, they dont change!!! no matter how long they can stay ';sober'; they go back to it and its not worth it. Its hard but eventually you will see it was the right choice and will be a stronger person because of it!
So you're not married and have no kids, right?


So what is keeping you from getting rid of the looser?


Good luck.
try staying with a friend more. get your stuff out and go.
get out! I would not want to live like that.


Life is to short to be miserable.
I'm no psychologist, but it seems you know the answer (I need to LEAVE and GET OUT) but you are hanging around for some reason. If it is financial, it's not worth it. If it's LOVE, it's not Worth It. Find a way. Low self -esteem will draw you even deeper into this co-dependent relationship (which you are ENABLING by Staying and taking the ABUSE). Don't wait for him to CHANGE, you are more likely to continue sufferring abuse and degradation and are actually helping him more by leaving and facing change in his life than by sticking around. I know this advice is not EASY, but find a way before you get hurt.
Cut your losses and move on.
What are you waiting for....LEAVE!
First you need to get your own place. Than just move out. Maybe leaving him a note or something about why you left. Do not give him your new addresse. Alcoholics don't think very well usually act on instincts, so don't let him know where you are living our hanging out (just for you own safety).
http://www.uslegalforms.com/divorce/


Divorce Forms No-Fault Uncontested Divorce Form Packages State Specific
Then leave
hey you need to move out. i've lived with 2 alcoholics at different times and both times it drained me i had nothing left. move out!
Pack your bags and leave





It really is that simple





Go and stay with someone u trust





I have had to live with someone I love a victim of this **** and just GET OUT - no excuses why not, no nothing





GET OUT
you need to get away from that situation. it's a really unhealthy way of living. don't even bother fighting with him about it let him know you're leaving and try to stay with friends and family while you look for a new place. home is supposed to be a place where you go after work to relax and should not be a place you avoid.
Sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation. =(


So whats the question?? Leave this asshole!! Find someone who will treat you like you deserve to be treated! Quit wasting your time on scum like him! Good luck! =)
Get out of that situation...I did...Now i'm i single mother of 3 but since leaving him i find i have more energy, stamina, better attitude, and more money....GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!
Sounds like you are not in a healthy relationship. I think you should get as soon as possible. What are you gaining from this? Nothing! Let's stay he runs out of money he is going to steal from you to support his habit!! I used to hate it when my boyfriend drank alot and then would run his mouth that was the only time we argued when he was buzzed! That is not fair to us, if you want to stay with him and make things work out he needs to get into a ';AA'; class and you have to be there to help him pull through it!!! Good Luck!
you need to leave. message me rusty_shackleford_2000@yahoo.com I can help
then leave!!!!!!!!!!!!! move out move on
leave before he turns violent. get out. go stay with family, have somebody come bk with u next day, and get ur stuff. dont stay any longer. he may become violent n then it will be even harder to leave.
Well the only thing i can tell u is if he beats on you and it happened more than once u need to hurry up and get out of that relationship for something BAD HAPPENDS
You are a gift. You are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of the Lord!! If you can leave i would suggest that you leave or stay with some way else. Don't do anything cause he wants to do it and it matters not what color you all are. You was not created to be treated that way!!!! GOOD Luck!!
Good you didn't mention kids. You have a job. And the third one and most important not married. I say move out or kick him out. Once separated don't take him back. Don't come back.
Are you describing a human or a tornado?





Sounds like he stormed into your life and is spinning you out of control.





Seek shelter - get out while you still can ~

No comments:

Post a Comment